Public Service Media Drama for Youth: What works?
18 May 2021 - EBU
Connecting with young adults is a challenge for public service media (PSM), in this webinar, five EBU Members explain how they managed to create successful programmes for youth. You'll learn about:
- the extensive research SVT has conducted to create their popular series Festen
- why it is important for France Télévisions to invest in programmes for young audiences in order to compete with other platforms,
- the reasons behind Avrotros/NPO's successful first drama web-series and their comedy web-series
- how RTP Lab promotes young talents from all areas and give them the means to create programmes that are relevant to youth audiences
- how Czech Radio’s drama podcast was successful with their influencer marketing strategy.